July 12, 2026

Happy Faces

Yesterday, Saturday, we had our annual Cedar City Jamboree, which included live entertainment, food, games, commercial and nonprofit tents and most importantly, a huge car show.  The main street of town was blocked off for several blocks for all for this.  I attend this event every year to photograph the very interesting and artistically restored cars.  They all have unique personalities.  As we are in the midst of a heat wave here, the temps were in the high 90’s while I was walking around, so I did not stay there more than a few hours.

I pick a different theme each year for the photos, and this year, it was happy faces.  Enjoy!












4 comments:

  1. Great photos!!
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stefanie. Lovely to hear from you,. and hope you are doing fabulously!

      Delete
    2. I am doing well Carla! I’ve had some big changes in my life and I’ve been doing some traveling that I’ve always wanted to do. I just got a van that I’m going to fix up and do some USA traveling. I see a lot of places through your beautiful photography. Hope you are fabulous also.

      Delete