September 20, 2026

Equinox Time

The equinox is coming up in a few days.  Vernal for the southern hemisphere, and Autumnal for the northern hemisphere.  This is a time to examine where in your life you are out of balance.  It could be in any area, including relationships, finances, employment, or health to name a few. 

In addition to photographing the sunset at the Parowan Gap, I also do a bowl burning ceremony that evening.  On a piece of paper, I write on one side what no longer serves as my release, and on the other side, I write my positive outcome to take the place of what is being released.

For the bowl burning, I use a metal bowl with alcohol and Epsom salts. Skewer your paper with a stick and prop it edge to edge on the bowl.  That will hold it above the flames to burn.  Outside of course!  If you wish to do a simpler version, you can just take your paper outside and set a match to it.  The fire will dissolve and energize your intent and send it up to your higher aspects to be manifested. 

My trip over to the Parowan Gap will depend on the weather and clear skies.  I will report about that soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Carla, I am interested in chakra removal. Will you assist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly! Here is the link for the written instructions.
    http://www.thecarlafoxblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/chakra-removal.html. If you wish to listen to the workshop where I led the participants in the actual removal, go to www.quantumstargate.com where you will find the link on the Workshop page. I will be happy to check your results once you have removed your chakras.

    ReplyDelete