July 2, 2026

Everything Old Is New Again

 

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine sent me a link to a You Tube episode by Dr. Samuel B Lee.  His topic was the 12 stargates on planet earth that supposedly connect us to the 12 founding races of humanity.   Very interesting!  He has many You Tubes on the internet, so I began watching some of them and also listening to his podcasts.  I am having the sense that his information is helping me remember some long lost truths, whether I have come across his information previously in this current incarnation, or remember it from another time, place or dimension. 

After a bit of this, it became clear that he bases a lot of his information on the Voyagers books by Ashayana Deane.  These books were published way back in 2001 and 2002.  Wait a minute, I said!!!  I still have those books!  When I was training shamanic practitioners, I referenced her description of exactly how an ET abduction occurs, as that topic came up in class.  For some reason, through much relocation through 4 states and regular purging of my book shelves, those books still remain.  They have long been out of print, but you can get them used for about $300 from Amazon. 

Last week I was sorting through my collection of CD’s to give away or donate, and I came across a CD entitled “Return of the Wingmakers”.  The book of the same name dates back to 1999, and I am sure that I had it at one time and did get rid of it.  I purchased it on Kindle and am reading it now, and having the same reaction as far as remembering some long past but timeless knowledge.

 I still have the 4 volumes of” The Ra Material, the Law of One”, and may go back to that at some point.  These books contain channeled information that was received through trance channel Carla Rueckert in the early 1980’s.  She lived in Louisville Kentucky at that time.  It is interesting that sometime in the late 1990’s, I had a reading with David Wilcock, who was living with Rueckert at the time.  He and his female partner were ostensibly assisting her with something.  I do not remember what that was.  David passed a few months ago at age 53. 

 I also did order the series “The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East”.  I read those years ago and have seen references to that material lately. 

So what am I getting at here?  All of the above information came out around 25 years ago, more or less.  I consider a lot of this to be timeless wisdom.  This was way before the internet became the major platform for disseminating information, like it is today.  These authors interacted with the public through live and in person events, word of mouth, and their published books.  They did not have marketing teams as some have now, so you could interact with them in a more personal and authentic way. 

A healer that I have had interactions with lately has launched a massive advertising campaign for his work.  His goal is to gather up as many followers as possible. Certainly there are many free offerings available, which I appreciate, but there is always a hook for the paid offerings.  I keep thinking that there is a hidden agenda there somewhere, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.  The internet has made this kind of thing possible, whereas that was not the situation years ago, which made it easier for people to discern the truth of what was being promoted.  I may write more about this at a later date.

We are coming up on the Fourth of July holiday weekend.  Here is a gentle reminder to keep yourself free and operate your inner radar and discernment at all times.  Happy 4th! 

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps check out this material, Carla:

    https://ascensionwhispers.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla,

    I've been on my inner journey for around 40 years and I understand what you mean re the offerings on the internet. I've heard many people speak at lectures in the early the years - Bruce Lipton, Candace Pert, Alex Collier etc and read many books. But things have changed. You can be watching a beautiful interview or a video by a popular spiritual YouTuber and a few minutes in they break the energy and go to their own ad promoting their upcoming workshop, book, course etc.

    I think it started with "The Secret" movie (that spoke about manifesting) that became very popular. A number of the participants rode the wave of that popularity offering courses (the advertising of which appeared on bottomless webpages, as if selling steak knives). And a trend began.

    I know everyone deserves to be compensated and to earn a living, but I wonder if the money-system's limited energy is now entwined with the inner journey? And that exactly what was designed to happen.

    Love your blog!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that there has to be a balance with finances and spirituality. Just compensation for services rendered.
      There is also a tremendous down side for those who gather large numbers of people to their offerings, and thus great wealth. I prefer to stay under the radar!

      Delete