February 18, 2013

February Launch


Our local group got together on Sunday for our monthly launching.  At this point, all of us except for one have removed their chakra systems.  What a difference that has made in the journeys.  People are now doing more targeting of issues and intents, and coming up with some great energetic changes and realizations.  We are actively re-membering who we are as greater consciousnesses, and sharing that information with others in the group at the end of the journeys.  Even though only one is launched at a time, there is a strong sense that we all are going on each other’s trips as a group consciousness. 

My intent for my launching was to retrieve all aspects of myself that I either gave away, or that got stuck in other realities.  The launch propels one out into the higher dimensions, and I started traveling pretty fast right away.  This whole journey took 6 minutes.  The first reality where I retrieved parts was the Sirius Star System.  I had gone through initiations or ceremonies and left aspects of myself there.  Then on to the Orion Nebula, where several more aspects were retrieved.  The nebula is a star nursery, and a very active part of the Orion Constellation.  A brief retrieval from the nearby Draconians followed. 

Next, I visited the star Vega in the constellation of Lyra.  There is a book called “The Prism of Lyra” by Lyssa Royal and Keith Priest that talks about the creation of many races including the human race.  I found myself in a laboratory where a part of me had been used in some sort of experiment to create the human form, so I  pulled my aspect back from that.

Back to planet Earth, and in a flash I was retrieving lost parts from people that I had given those parts to, all kinds of groups that I had been involved with, schools I had attended, and even donations I had given.  Apparently my energy had been donated along with money or possessions.  Certainly over the years, I had donated many no longer needed personal items to charity garage sales and resale shops.  It is probably a good idea from now on to pull my energy out of those items before giving them away! 

Once again, I soared up into the cosmos to my oversoul level.  This is composed of many higher selves merged into one energy body.  I became that body and felt and saw myself as a hovering gold metallic ball.  This was a co creator level, and I was just waiting for the urge to start the creative process.  What was interesting was that the creative impulse did not originate with me.  As this golden ball, I felt the urge to create come into me from a higher level of self.  Small particles of the golden energy then began floating down from the golden ball.  At this point, the group started calling me back into my body.

Another facet of this journey was the fact that as I pulled in and absorbed the scattered pieces of myself, I could feel my energy body getting heavier and stronger.  At the same time, I was going faster and faster.  An analogy that fits is the process of squeezing toothpaste out of a tube.  If you take a brand new tube with the cap off and you squeeze it very hard, you can literally shoot toothpaste across the room.  On the other hand, if you take a tube that is almost empty and squeeze it, you are lucky to get just a little bit out.  In the words of Robert Monroe, I was creating “escape velocity” by retrieving my lost parts.  I am sure that this is not the end to the retrieval process as I can only guess that the more expanded our consciousness gets, the easier it will be to reach the far off aspects of ourselves that need to come back.  





No comments:

Post a Comment